Monday, December 15, 2008

Joined the Club

So I finally decided that it was time to begin my own blogging journey along with my husband, mother-in-law, aunt, and multiple friends. The past few weeks I would find great entertainment in reading others blogs and then find that I was not able to share my thoughts along with everyone else. Although it is quite frightening to think that everyone can begin reading into my mind, I think that it will give me the rejuvenation that a new mother's soul needs. Being at home all day with my adorable, almost 8 month old son, can become difficult without adult conversation (I know other mom's can agree), so I believe that this will provide an illusion of adult interaction on those days I feel confined to the 800 square footage of apartment living. I'm excited to learn and share with others through this journey of blogging.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and welcome! I am excited that you are joining the conversation. Come to think of it, I have not read anything you have written in quite some time and I look forward to what you have to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to reading more on your blog! As I have read, I already can appreciate your perspective... our hearts content with family and home, I understand where you are at, with the simple joys of living with the people you love,watching the growing, receiving the tough times and letting God do His thing....it is so good!

    ReplyDelete