Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Great Day


Dinner
Chicken breast halves, brie and raspberry preserve wrapped in pastry dough
Garlic-butter pasta
Sautéed Asparagus

Dessert
Chocolate covered strawberries
Shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate

Drink
Garnacha De Fuego 2006 
(Great wine for under $10)

All homemade(except the wine of course)and quite delicious. I love cooking so it's always fun for me to try new things. I'm so thankful to have a husband that is an adventurous eater. Here are some pictures of my creations. Thanks goes out to my wonderful husband for taking so much interest in trying to get a good picture of it all. :)







2 comments:

  1. mmmm...yum that does look good! wish we were gonna be able to see ya this weekend. call me if you get home early on saturday. have fun with your family! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look delicious! The brie and raspberries sound divine! Glad you had a nice day together!

    ReplyDelete